sat. 5-6 at 17:55 Allie wrote:

> Things that come to mind and are worth checking:

> - folder compression, especially for the Inbox and Outbox.

I've run the compleate maintenence on all folders in all accounts - it
only recovered some disc space, but did nothing to the CPU problems.

> - plugin use, especially antispam have been reportedly culpable for
> problems as you're experiencing.

I tried to remove my only plugin BayersIt, and it didn't help either.
I also tried to disable my Norton Antivirus.

> - a mailbase that is problematic will have TB! spending an
> inordinately long time with it.

It happens in all folders, in all of my 4 accounts. One have only
handled less than 100 mails.

> - check your temp folder for overload. TB! uses the temp folder when
> downloading messages and an overloaded temp folder will slow it down.

Empty - didn't help.

I think it is a regular bug, and not just the usual errors in the
mailbox files.
The problem has existed from I ran 2.11 the first time, and I have
never had any problems with 2.x. It would be too much of a coincidence
if 4 mailboxes should be damaged at the exact same time as I upgraded.
As far as I know the installation does not alter the mailbox files, and
no one else have had this problem

--
Best regards Simon Mikkelsen