Mm Meister, [MM] wrote:

MM> Another user of The Bat! emailed to say the link I had sent them
MM> did not appear as a link.

Would you send an example of the link you sent?

Did you send the message in HTML or plain text format?

MM> So, I went into that pesky Options|Preferences|Editor/Viewer to
MM> see if I had the wrong settings <again!> So, I clicked on the Help
MM> button and received an error message stating:
MM> --------------------------- Windows Help
MM> --------------------------- The topic does not exist. Contact your
MM> application vendor for an updated Help file. (129)
MM> --------------------------- OK ---------------------------

I get that too. :/

MM> Is it necessary for me to reinstall The Bat!?

Not at all.

MM> If so, can I reinstall over the current installation without
MM> losing data?

Yes, you can do this. This is the recommended method of upgrading etc.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11.03 on WinXP Pro (SP1)