Hello Urban,

>> "Add Hyperlink" is where? Is it in the Edit Mail Message window? I
>> looked under Utilities|Attach Files| and did not see it there.

U> In the Edit Mail Message Window, there is a row of icons; select font
U> and size and such thing. (If you don't see it, make sure you are in the
U> HTML-editor, then go to the View menu and check HTML Toolbar.) In this
U> row there is an icon that looks like a globe and a paper clip -- that's
U> the one.

Yes. I see how to accomplish that in the HTML editor, but how to do this in the Plain
Text (Windows Proportional)?? That's where my unclickable links were showing. I
'spoke' to Allie about this and he was not seeing the same thing I was reporting about
this.

Despite enjoying the ability to select and drag text around the window to different
areas and all the other wonderful editing bells and whistles, I have decided to
continue to use the old reliable MicroEd. I had not realized that the other editors
did not wrap the text the way I created it, wrapping to the window instead.

There will be emails where I use the new features (Tables! Italics!) but not many, and
not to this List for sure. 8-))
 Maggie