Hello Bill,

BM> On Sun 13-Jun-04 1:56am -0500, Tony wrote:

>> The MapQuest url opens fine here...
>>
>> Could it be that the browser the remote location chokes on the URL?

BM> Thanks for checking, Tony.  Both locations are using I.E. 6.  The odd
BM> thing is that the failure is occurring on my laptop machine - the one
BM> from which I copied the URL from the "Address" line of an open I.E.
BM> page.

So you browsed the site on your laptop.
Saved the url. And then get a crash when you open the same url on the
same laptop?
I hope I got that right :P
Maybe a cookie problem. But I think not.
Does it matter how you configure TB! for viewing e-mail?
I mean the HTML/text only settings.
I assume TB! uses MSIE' engine to render the pages; so maybe that
conficts..?

--
Best regards, Tony

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.