Sunday, June 27, 2004, 5:51:38 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:

> On Sunday, June 27, 2004, 11:24 AM, you wrote:

TS>> I have dome similar (with several new colour-groups for
TS>> things like reference-bat, reference-boardgames etc)

> well, I am red-green color blind, so I don't both with
> colors much :)

It is not necessary to have them use different colours
('though I do use red for todo, or maybe green would be
better, with more of a "go" ethos). I have about six or
seven colour-groups named, but they are really just named
statuses that can be applied to messages, and can easily be
filtered on. All my reference-???? colour-groups are
displayed with the same colour, but they show up in
different virtual folders.

Using them this way, does have the limitation that each
message can only have one colour-group, but that is
livable-with (especially since the folder the message lives
in gives one orthogonal way of looking at things.

Tim
--
Tim
:Tim_Sharrock: