Hello Thomas,

Monday, June 28, 2004, 11:15:45 AM, you wrote:

>>> Yes. The original ebay message(s) showed as usual in the Inbox
>>> normally as read, but not in the Virtual Folder Unread, and the flying
>>> bat icon still flapped.

T> You didn't mention it's a virtual folder - now I understand your
T> problem. They still had some quirks, last time I checked. I will
T> re-enter the beta cycle soon and run some more tests.

Right, sorry for not being clear. So far, the virtual folders have not
given me any problems at all. I believe Ebay has been doing strange
things with their programming. I can submit a bid on an item, but if I
try to click on 'ask seller a question' I get a cookie message which
is bogus. When I repeatedly asked their Help desk about this problem,
they keep giving me the same answer, check with Opera and enable your
cookies. Horsehocky! (as Garibaldi says) There's no problem with my
cookies. I think they just don't like Opera users, preferring to
program in the universe of MS. It all used to work fine until they
"updated" their site. I am using Opera 7.51.

--
Thanks!
 :Maggie: