Hello Terry,

TGM> Hello subscriber2list,

TGM> Wednesday, June 30, 2004, 10:54:48 AM, you wrote:

>> Again, not available to click on.

TGM> I think "follow up" would be "references" in version 2.00.

Not sure if this is going to work, but ... I obviously hit Reply to your original
message, changed the Subject field content, selected "References" from the context
menu which displayed a number of message numbers, deleted them and now will send this
off and see ... what happens!

 subscriber2list                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]