I really need some practical advice on this whole business of synchronising two copies
of The Bat!

I have tried many things:

It is a long description of my set up and what I have tried and the
problems. Too long for list etiquette but a very quick page here:

http://www.annerykiln.co.uk/thebat.txt

If anyone has the energy and perspicacity to see their way through the
trials and tribulations I have been through I would welcome realistic
advice.

The document lists my set up and the techniques I have tried and the
problems that militate against using them.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design