[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I really need some practical advice on this whole business of
> synchronising two copies of The Bat!

The answer to this sort of requirement lies with IMAP. Is the IMAP
protocol available to you?

If not, then I think we'll just have to find a way of shoehorning POP3
into working that way for you.

When you say synchronise, are you referring to identical installations
or is it that you wish to have all those new messages you downloaded
from the server while working with one installation, be added to the
other installation and not merely be added, but also be added with
appropriate flagging etc?

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.12 Beta/5 on WinXP Pro (SP1)