Christopher Brown wrote:
> They have GOT to get IMAP going soon. I sure wish there were more
> people complaining about it. I can only conclude either 1)
> not many on this list use IMAP, and therefor aren't clamoring for
> improvements, or 2) others haven't experienced these problems
> to the same extent. I would love to know which...

How long have you been on this list? :)

IMAP complaints have been ongoing (steady) for some time now.

The Bat is a truly wonderful POP mail client with *LOTS* of potential
to be *THE COMPLETE MAIL CLIENT* when IMAP gets straightened out.

That's been said many times before, though...

Of course, TB continues to lead the industry in smiley support so all
is not lost.

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v2.10.03 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4