I tried to clean up some IMAP folders: moved messages to a local
folder, then attempted to delete the IMAP folders....

Boy, was that a mistake.

My main IMAP account (THIS IS MY BUSINESS E-MAIL) is now somehow
"stuck" - I am NOT receiving messages and the message count will not
budge from 39 <35> in the Total column.

My Inbox shows 1 <*> in the Unread column - and that message does not
show up.  I cannot get to it through The Bat.

I have tried shutting down TB multiple times and rebooting my computer
twice.  I have run Folder Maintenance (with all options checked) twice
as well.

Any ideas?

I really thought that using a *RELEASE* version of The Bat would mean
only minor annoyances.  Guess I was wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas?  This is crazy.  I have purposely tried
not to tax TB with anything fancy RE: IMAP (no filtering, etc.)

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v2.10.03 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4