Hi Allie Martin

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, at 17:02:04 [GMT -0500] (which was 3:02 PM where I
live) you wrote:
<snip>

> Pretty much. I've been using it since January this year. I've seen it
> develop from being almost unusable to being much better as it
> currently is. I've also tried many other clients in the interim and
> have a good idea of how TB!'s IMAP works when compared to other
> clients. I can say without reservation that TB!'s is the most elegant
> and with the other TB! features makes for the best IMAP client
> available. The features just need to be ironed out, streamlined,
> tidied up and made to work reliably with the different servers. A lot
> has been done since I started using IMAP and I'm quite confident that
> things will continue to be improved.

<snip>

There is no question TB has improved dramatically over the last few
months with regards to IMAP functionality. I agree with you that
considering the overall client functionality, TB has the potential of
becoming the ultimate e-mail client. However, total IMAP functionality
isn't quite there yet and is hardly the "best" available IMAP client
at the present time. As TB strives for and implements IMAP RFC
compliance and addresses the current bugs, this will obviously change.

--
Best Regards,
Kevin

Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1