Hi Allie,

On Wednesday, July 7, 2004 21:08 your local time, which was Thursday,
July 8, 2004 at 03:08 my local time, Allie Martin [AM] wrote;

AM> c) support for colour coding messages or support for extra flags apart
AM> from the basic read/unread forward/redirected flags. Currently all
AM> other labelling like colour coding, TB! flagging and parking are
AM> local. Move the message to another folder and the TB! label, flagging
AM> is lost. Only the standard ones are preserved.

I added mail colouring to bugtracker back on 10th June and it's
still showing as 'New' today. :-(

This is a major part of managing my mail in POP and would love support
of this in IMAP (along with a few other things )before I consider making
the leap over to IMAP on a full time basis.
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1