St:
> TB does not react to Windows “Show Desktop” – try Windows+M
> and see for yourself.

  Allie Martin:
> TB! disappears/minimizes here.

  Andre Wichartz:
> It depends on whether you have TB! set to show in the task bar.

  I can confirm this. Options -> Preferences -> General, _check_
  "Do not display program icon on the Task Bar" and TB will not
  react to Windows “Show Desktop” from Windows+M. However, TB
  always reacts to the Show Desktop button on the Taskbar.

  Checking "Do not display program icon on the Task Bar" should
  not disable TB from paying attention to Windows+M, right.

--
  St