Hello Graham,

On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, 12:00:10 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Morgan,

> Wednesday, September 1, 2004, 12:15:27 PM, you wrote:

MP>> Hi Graham,

GD>>> Anyone got any other suggestions for mail clients ?

GD>>> Graham

MP>> The funny thing is Outlook is now a better client than TB!. Outlook
MP>> 2003 has virtual folders, an excellent filtering system, secure
MP>> e-mail reading features such as not downloading pictures or running
MP>> scripts.

> dropping off the list......

> Any idea how I can get all my mails from TB into Outlook

> Graham

The 'classic' root is to install Eudora, import your Bat mail into
Eudora then use O/L to import from Eudora. It's long winded but it
works.

I set up O/L 2002 and moved all my email from Agent via Eudora. I gave
up on O/L though because (a) it doesn't use conventional 'unix' mail
boxes so transferring mail is a pain and (b) it's not very good at
threading - you seem to have to play around with group this group that
etc. and end up with a gray bar you have to click to see your mail.
Don't know if 2003 is any better?

--
Best wishes
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK