Paul Jansen wrote:
Is there a way to copy and paste multiple filters?  Or do I have to do
them one at a time, which will be very painful.

One at a time . . . on that note, once using the new filtering system--be careful. It's possible to "stack" multiple filters under one in a collapsable heirarchy and it would appear possible to cut the whole 'stack'--but pasting thereafter isn't possible. So if you're careless, like me, you could end up with 30 or so filters gone in a blink.

D'oh.

A.