Il 02/09/2004 alle 1.10, Allen Day <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

> In my opinion, the closest thing to a "good alternative" for TB!--good POP
> and  IMAP  support  -- not as actively developed.  That may be a good or a
> bad  thing, depending on how you like your bugs--fixed and then neglected,
> or multiplying :-) Very keyboard friendly, light, fast, powerful client.

I'm using it now, only to have the time to move from the bat to becky.
What impressed me was the readme.txt:

Oh, did I mention that upgrading from Ver.1 to Ver.2 is

                     *totally free of charge*? :-)

Ritlabs should watch this urls:
http://www.mickeytheman.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1813
http://fileforum.betanews.com/review/942557075/1/view