Hi Jürgen,

JH> you know I really pity the programmers, because I think
JH> they're doing a great job, and they get kicked in their butts just
JH> as much as us users.

Isn't that the truth! And IT people in larger organizations,
too...the computer guy (person;) is /always/ in trouble. Expectations
are very high these days and my time as a one man shop has been over
for a while - sad to say. Talk about going back to v2.12 - I want to

Neal Laugman

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4