Hello Mic!

On Sunday, September 05, 2004, 12:18 AM, you wrote:

Mary>> It loads fast, also, and--whether coincidence or not--my mails
Mary>> are coming down faster from the Mail Dispatcher, too.

MicCullen> How are you measuring that?

Subjectively, of course. Didn't put a stopwatch on it. But 75 messages
were waiting when I got in from dinner tonight, and they moved from
the Mail Dispatcher to their various folders in the blink of an eye.
I'm used to watching them change.

I had some difficulties with mail back a few versions ago and so I
configured the Connection Centre to be always up, so I could keep an
eye on why an old message kept sending itself automatically. (Turned
out I had a corrupted Outbox, but that's another story.)

Anyway, the mails tonight came in as fast as just changing focus from
one window to another. One second, I saw the list in the Message
Dispatcher. In an eye-blink, there was the empty Connection Centre.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.0.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2