I have about 25k emails in about 20 accounts. I notice that
it's getting slower and slower to start TB, or open a account/folder
with a large number of emails. And lots of HD readings are involved when
opening the heavily populated folders. I'm running a P3 800MHz. TB is
taking from 70MB to 140MB memory constantly, always at the top in
Task Manager if sorted against memory usage.

Does this happen to other users, too? I'm a little concerned as
the number of emails is ever growing and my PC gets less and less
usable as long as I keep running thebat. Soon I'll have to have a
dedicated PC for reading emails.

I'm using 2.12. I hope TB will come up with a solution that accesses
HD and uses memory in a smart way to make the footprint minimum.

Jack