Hi Marck,

* Marck D Pearlstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Friday, September 17, 2004, 10:18:23 PM:

> Dear Jack,

> @17-Sep-2004, 12:45 -0700 (17-Sep 20:45 UK time) Jack [J] in
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

J>> I have about 25k emails in about 20 accounts.

> That's very little in the TB scheme of things. I have a main account
> with 170k mails and an archive with 270k mails. I have *folders*
> containing 25k mails.

Did you try a folder with more than, say, 32k mails? Performance gets
very poor for me then, independent of the machine I use (I have two
very different machines, but both show the same symptoms starting and
about 30k-35k mails).

--
 Timo

  This email has a cutmark that allows you to cut my email in half
  instead of cutting me in half.