On Thursday, 14 October 2004 at 13:56 (UK time), Thomas Fernandez said:

> That's weird, because the bugs are assigned to developers automatically
> by category.

No, not always, some are but some aren't.

> Please post an example of your most favourite bug (URL)
> and I will ask Alexander Leschinsky.

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3076 - has been at feedback status
since July. Someone actually confirmed that it is happening in 3.0.1.33
yesterday so may be its status will now progress. This bug *was* reproducible
by Ritlabs as they replied to my e-mail to say so.

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3863 - despite two confirmations
and a screenshot it is still at the 'new' status. I admit not a
'show-stopper' but it does illustrate my point.

So neither were automatically assigned to a developer.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
--
Paul White

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33 (Home) on Windows 98 (4.10.1998)