Hello Paul,

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:21:58 +0100 GMT (13/10/2004, 00:21 +0700 GMT),
Paul White wrote:

>> Now when I notice that the fetch connection hangs and I try to
>> either abort or delete the task, the line containing that task
>> disappears from the CC but I can't close TB. TB claims that there
>> are still tasks active.

PW> I've just experienced something similar in version 3.0.1 which
PW> should be released very soon. I've had this problem for several
PW> years now. A bug which *must* be fixed.

Have you reported it on TBBETA? - I haven't yet read the 140 messages
that came in today, but Rit would be interested. FWIW this bug was
fixed for me a long time ago.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Wer mit seinem Latein am Ende ist, sollte eine andere Sprache lernen.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.1 RC7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A