Hello Paul,

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:14:32 +0100 GMT (14/10/2004, 00:14 +0700 GMT),
Paul White wrote:

>> I sometime update any outstanding bug reports of mine, saying ":still
>> not fixed in the current version v...". Every time you update a bug
>> report, it will be sent to the developer it was assinged to.

PW> Only if it has already been assigned to a developer, far too many bugs
PW> don't even get that far, most of mine haven't.

That's weird, because the bugs are assigned to developers automatically
by category. Please post an example of your most favourite bug (URL)
and I will ask Alexander Leschinsky.

PW> Obscure bugs, those seen by only a few users and those that seem
PW> to be specific to Windows 95/98 will be the last to be fixed.

Obviously, I run Win98, and I report bugs if I find them. I also
receive response. The Connection Center (which is mentioned in the
subject) was my pet peeve for a while, and all the bugs have been
fixed. So, don't give up! :-)

That said, Win98 has indeed seen its best days, and it may really be
specific to your system...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.1 RC7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A