==============Original message text===============
From: Mica Mijatovic
To: WilWilWil
Date: Monday, September 27, 2004, 3:03:26 PM
Subject: All message deleted by filter !
>> That's the reason why I receive no maill from my friends since a week !!!

MM> A week is a lot for noticing this. Use Dispatcher, and you'll notice
MM> instantly (how the filters marked your mail).

===========End of original message text===========
A week is a not a lot . I didn't want to say that I was in front of my labtop during a
week. I was in training all the week anf when I come back home, I was in trouble to
not see any mail received this special week.

You say Use Dispatcher.

Can you explain me what is dispatcher and how to use it ?

If it's dangerous to search job by mail with TB and dangerous to use OE because of
viruses, what soft will I use !  :-(

Thanks.

--
WilWilWil