Hello Mica Mijatovic & everyone else

28-Sep-2004 14:27, you wrote:

> Then, every time you check the mail, the Dispatcher will appear and will
> show all messages you have on server, before you download them. There you
> will see how your (selective download) filters have checked your mail.

Interesting - you can see the results of the selective download filter this
way? I didn't know that, thanks a lot Mica!

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using v3.0.0.19 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

The woman named tomorrow sits with a hairpin in her teeth and takes her
time and does her hair the way she wants it. -- Carl Sandburg