Hello Chris,

>> Here is a little test. Try to find "Alow local delivery" in the TB!
>> settings.

C> <SNIP>

>> If you are searching for it by now you will find it under Options->Network
>> & Admin.

C> What does it do? It seems to be related to The Bat! networking (which
C> I have not explored), but you comments make it seem like it has
C> something to do with individual accounts.

I have multiple accounts, and multiple users on this PC ( me and wife).
I copy her to many emails ( and vice versa) and CC myself to emails.
those go faster when you allow local delivery. that means it doesn't
leave the computer, just goes from one account right to the other.
Why send a message outside to a server somewhere, when it belongs right
here.

 Paul