ON Thursday, September 30, 2004, 12:13:27 AM, you wrote:
RO> That's hardly logical, after all it isn't an account specific setting.
RO> Would you like to set it for every account?

Well yes please.

RO> Or to be more specific. Suppose you've got two accounts, one with
RO> local delivery enabled and one with local delivery disabled. Your
RO> writing a mail from the enabled to the disabled account. What should
RO> TB do? Do a local delivery, because that's what the sending account
RO> wants or don't do a local delivery, because the receiving account
RO> doesn't want it?

I would like to have it local delivered if the sending account has local
delivery enabled. This makes perfect sends to me.

RO> That's why it's in the global network settings and not in the account
RO> properties.

If you are seeing it as a global setting. I see this as an account
specific mail transport setting.

There is one, for me at least, compelling reason to have this as an
account setting. I use one of my accounts on my iPAQ. One of the things I
do is send a mail with a specific subject, that creates an autoreply. I do
this so I can see if TB! is still up and running. Obviously I do not want
to have it delivered locally, because then it would not reach my ISP mail
server were I would collect it with my iPAQ.

So you see I want all my accounts set for local delivery except 1.
Now I just switch them all of and on when I leave.

So as you see I would like to have it were I can find it but I will also
accept your kind offer of making it a local setting :grin:

 Gerard
Good players have the power to think while they are competing.  Most
golfers are not thinking even when they believe they are.  They are only
worrying.

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2