Dear Thorvald,

@1-Oct-2004, 09:22 +0200 (01-Oct 08:22 UK time) Thorvald Neumann [TN]
in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Alexander:

TN> It is not the fault of the folder template,

Please stop.

I have already explained that you are wrong about this. Now you are
giving advice based on your incorrect assumptions.

TN> it's the reply-to setting of the message

It isn't. It is because of a folder template overriding that setting.
Your folder templates aren't doing any "to" address modification. Did
you even bother to *read* my lecture? No, you can't have done.

TN> plus user's awareness to do the right things at the right time...
TN> *veg*

That's what my message also said. Please read it again.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.1 RC2 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2