Hæ!

Friday, October 1, 2004, 11:28, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:
> I have already explained that you are wrong about this.

I am not wrong on this. YMMV.

TB functions in that way that it choses the Reply-To of a message to
figure out who the receiver should be. And when the Reply-To is
[EMAIL PROTECTED], it sends it there. Even without folder templates. And I do
not think it is a design flaw of TB.

And I do not see any reason to include a %TO-macro in my mailinglist
folder templates.

--
Kveðja!
Thorvald Neumann | <http://www.aesir.de/>