10/6/2004

L>> It would be kind of nice to be able to right click on the
L>> folder and just do 'delete unread messages' ... I suspect
L>> the reason we don't have one is that it's really kind of
L>> counter-intuitive ... it's not really obvious that someone
L>> might want to dump just the *unread* messages.

MB> Do you know how to write a feature request at Bugtracker's Wish List?

If the link on the beta page works, I expect I can figure
it out :-)

MB> If you wrote one and posted the URL here (probably you should
MB> cross-post to tbbeta, too) I would put a note to support it.

OK ...

MB> Once or twice in the past I dumped an entire folder by moving its
MB> contents to Trash and then deleting the folder and emptying the Trash.
MB> But that was in an effort to straighten out a corrupted jumpy folder
MB> and I had already copied all the messages to the new folder I had set
MB> up to contain them.

Yes .. 'empty folder' ... if it worked like that, except
just to delete unread messages, it would save some aggro.

It would be a convenience more than a necessity, but still
would be nice ..

[snip]

MB> So, I don't need the feature. But I'd be willing to support it for
MB> your needs.

Thanks :-) I think there are a couple of other people who
might like it too -

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.1 RC4
NT5 SP4