Lynn @ 2004-Oct-6 12:07:16 AM
"Purge unread messages?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> It would be kind of nice to be able to right click on the folder and
> just do 'delete unread messages' ... I suspect the reason we don't
> have one is that it's really kind of counter-intuitive ... it's not
> really obvious that someone might want to dump just the *unread*
> messages.

You ca simulate "Delete Unread Messages" with Virtual Folders. Create
a Virtual Folder the selects only undread messages from the folder and
question. Then, select all the messages in that folder and delete
them.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Sign on a repair shop door: WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD
ON THE DOOR -- THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)