Dear Tbudl,

@18-Oct-2004, 20:31 TBUDL [T] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

T>>> would link externally and provides me with a stripped email of
T>>> everything except the headers.

>> TB strips nothing. Nothing was sent.
... <snip>

T> Below is the actual 'view source' of the said email. Can you unravel
T> the problem?

Yes. You received an empty message.

T> TheBat displays a grey page of nothing.

That because it's what TB was sent.

T> Looking at the content of the mail there is of course nothing too
T> display

Correct.

T> but I am sure there was before TheBat got hold of it.

Why are you sure of that? I have never seen TB remove a single thing
from a message. It's not something it is supposed to do.

T> It has been doing this a lot with SPAM mail but I was not worried
T> about those emails. I thought it might be the BayesIt filter
T> stripping code without me knowing about it.

Nope.

T> By the way just for the record this email was not recognised as
T> JUNK::::::

Yes it was. SpamAssassin decided it was spam:

Perhaps SpamAssassin stipped out the HTML. TB wouldn't.

Also, Exim had a go at the message before TB got to see it.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.2.1 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2