Hallo Eric,

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:10:13 +0100GMT (26-10-2004, 0:10 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

6MB>> A Wish could be placed at Bug Track for this extra
MB>> "kludge" if enough people here thought that it would be
MB>> useful.
E> I'd support it.

I'd be very surprised if such a wish would be fulfilled.
It would be a departure from the current way of thought behind TB.
It would mean TB would change messages after/on sending them.
TB's strongest feature until now is that it doesn't do that.

Apart from that, you'd need an option to add the time/date of sending,
would this kludge be inserted before sending (when you don't know yet,
whether sending is gonna work) or after sending, so you'll save
another message than you'll actually have sent.

No, the best way to keep track of when you sent your message is to BCC
it to yourself. It'll have a Received: header from your ISP and it's
the same as what you sent.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

As I feared, you have no sense of humor.

The Bat! 3.0.2.1
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN