On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:46:40 +0000, Marck D Pearlstone wrote

> Then there is something amiss with the filter you have created and
> not the system running it. You could paste the filter here or in
> TBTech for our advice. There's nothing wrong with TB's
> astonishingly good filter system - especially in V3.

spoken like a true moderator :) Thanks for your help.

The first 2 filters in the account are:
(header contains, Action: move) X-Text-Classification: spam
(header contains, Action: move) X-Text-Classification: lou

Certainly not complex. Most of the time, it works.

When it fails no action is taken, it stays in the account folder. Re-filtering
will  always cause the correct action. There does not seem to be a pattern,
although  it  seems  to fail more often if the account folder is open when the
mail is retrieved.

--

  Lou

    --- __@
   -- _-\<,_

"Life is tough.....It's tougher if you're stupid."