Hi,

The original quoted text below was written on 19/01/2005 22:33 my local time;

I tried Thunderbird for about two months.  I am back to the bat.
Great program.

I must confess, I've been using Thunderbird for about 2-3 months now. The main reason for this is that I personally find IMAP support better in Thunderbird right now than in TB! I understand that IMAP is being worked on for this beta, but until I can carry out the basics such as reading mail, I'm happy using Thunderbird.

Obviously I miss lots of features within TB!, especially templates and certain aspects of filtering, but I'm able to carry out server side filtering which has cushioned the blow somewhat.

But fingers crossed, IMAP improves soon :-)
--
Chris

________________________________________________ Current version is 3.0.1.33 | 'Using TBUDL' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html