On Thursday, November 17, 2005, 4:56:24 PM, Marten Gallagher wrote:

> HOWEVER... at an unspecified time in the not too recent past, this
> seems to have changed and the FROM address is always
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the signature(s) are always that which is
> set for the [EMAIL PROTECTED] ACCOUNT FOLDER templates.

> Sorry to be so long-winded...

Not long winded, just more complete and explicit.

I created a common folder and populated it with some messages. Gave
the folder an indentity. Created a reply to one of the messages, which
used the reply template from the proper account. I readdressed the
reply to one of my accounts, and sent it. It showed up in the sent
folder of a different account than the identity account, but when I
got it back it had all the right headers. It was labeled as from the
chosen account, and had the correct reply to address.

I think that means that I was unable to recreate the problem you
described, and I think what I tried parallels what you are trying to
do? (I did all this in POP, not in IMAP)

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.62.14 on Windows XP version 5,1