Hi all,

If I open up the address book I can see a Search box on the toolbar, however I
cannot seem to work out how to use it. If I highlight my personal address book
I would expect (probably incorrectly) that anything typed into the search box
would search across the entire address book. However I cannot get it to do
anything, even typing certain letters in is a problem! I seem to be able to
search all contacts using the button with the hint "Search contact". Can any
one shed some light on this?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul

Created using TheBat! 3.71.03 on Windows XP