   ***^\     ."_)~~
 ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Sat, 11 Mar 2006,
   @  @      at 18:49:58 +0700, when Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Hello Paul,

> On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:17:33 +0000 GMT (11/03/2006, 15:17 +0700 GMT),
> Paul Meathrel wrote:

PM>> Oops sorry! I sent this accidentally, I put it in the outbox but
PM>> didn't save it as draft.

> You may want to support the wish for a drafts folder:
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Yes, in the case one doesn't know how to use already existing and
advanced feature of Outbox, s/he could support a wish for a TB for
Dummies. (-:

(Those who know though, are aware when they miss to hit Alt+F2 instead
Shift+F2 to save message as a draft.)

Might be even better to issue two versions of TB: a normal one, and one
for those who do not Read (The F...unny) Manuals. <g>

But I guess only one version, of mixed feelings, perceptions and
qualities, will be the case, as it already, near-near to be, is.

Thus we get: two legs of Grace Jones (from the movie about a new
perfume) and one, the left one, of Deni de Vito (the latter one would be
the Draft folder, from Drowned Mona), 2 tits of Sharon Stone and one (in
the middle) of Dolly Parton, a...fterior of Whoopsy Goldberg (which goes
well with Grace's leggies though), the metallic green cucumberoidal
start button of Sir Gates (for the CK's enjoyment), the face of
Silvester Stallone (from Rambo II), hairstyle of Mrs. Simpson ...

Some time ago they called such carbohydrate conglomerates Franken...I
forgot the exact name but for the described any name would fit fine. (-:

I wish you all Happy March 11th, anyway.

- --
Mica
PGP keys nestled at: http://blueness.port5.com/pgpkeys/
[Earth LOG: 556 day(s) since v3.0 unleashing]
OSs: Windows 98 SE Micro Lite Professional IVa Enterprise Millennium
     Windows XP(ee) Micro Lite Professional 1.6, and, for TB sometimes,
     Gentoo and Vector Linuxes via Wine...
 ~~~ For personal mail please use my address as it is *exactly* given
                 in my "From|Reply To" field(s). ~~~