Is there some functionality of The Bat! that will help me when it
comes to mailing lists that don't replace the reply-to header with the
list's address?

Is there some sort of options that can be toggled or a template that
can be used.

If I remember correctly, pine (a CLI-based IMAP client) would ask me
whether I wanted to reply to the sender or the list.

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

Is the glass half empty, half full, or twice as large as it needs to
be?