Hello MikeD,

Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 1:37:33 PM, you wrote:

M2> Hello rich,

M2> Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 2:14:46 AM, you wrote:

rg>> Bayes Filter Plugin by Achim Winkler
rg>> BayesIt! by Alexey Vinogradov
rg>> Agava Antispamservant Plugin

rg>> Anyone care to comment on these?

M2> There are days I think about going back to BayesIt again to see if it
M2> has gotten any better.  But I am mostly lazy and have not gotten
M2> around to it <g>

Rich has missed one. And you could test the severeness of your laziness :-)
by trying out this one:

,------/ from a message from Marek Mikus: \----
|  developer of AntispamSniper released FREE version of its plugin, this version
|  misses some advanced features (DNSBL, deleting spam on server, Anti-phishing
|  etc.), but it is fully functional and with no trial.
|
|  Download: http://antispamsniper.com/thebat_plugin.html
|
|  Upgrade info: http://antispamsniper.com/upgrade.html

After trying it out for ± a month I have paid for the commercial version.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark