Hello Gunivortus,

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 06:56:18 +0100 GMT (16/11/2006, 12:56 +0700 GMT),
Gunivortus Goos wrote:

GG> However, my e-tv-guide refuses, it even kicks TB completely
GG> away after the control-plus klicks. The program is closed, I've to
GG> restart it. Maybe that deals with the size of the message, which is
GG> really big; the dayly overview of a lot of dutch tv broadcasters,
GG> which might need too much RAM. (I've 1 GB).

No idea. Maybe. TB does have a problem with memory mangement: When I
use the maintenance center in the office, purging and compressing all
folders (that's every day during lunch break, as it takes 20 minutes
or so to complete), I need to close TB afterwards and restart it, as
the computer is otherwise incredibly slow.

At home, the PC will just shut down and restart, even though I have
set Windows to change the size of the swap file by itself. I cannot
use the maintenance center, I purge & compress folders one-by-one and
not on the same day. Not a big issue, as I have a big HD and not many
folders in which I delete many messages, but it would be more
convenient with the maintenance center.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Sie haben ein Alkoholproblem, wenn Sie die Raten fur Ihr Auto mit
Pfandflaschen zahlen.