Hi Chris,

On Wednesday, 15 November, 2006 at 9:54:36 PM you wrote:

>> So I learned that while holding Ctrl+Enter, the mail that's in
>> focus is sent. Whoops!

> I have re-mapped Ctrl+Enter to "Put in outbox" and Shift+F2 to "Send
> Now" for that reason (among other).

Well, I should have left well enough alone. That remapping thing is
like spaghetti. While attempting to re-map the Ctrl+Enter I somehow
changed the size of the glyphs on the toolbar. Don't ask, I don't know
how. Wow, those guys at Ritlabs must be teeny-boppers with 20/15
vision! I went to Miroslav's page and downloaded the glyphs there, but
a re-start of TB! shows the same tiny icons. Is there a how-to
somewhere on this? I have read the thread Alternate Icon Sets here
http://www.mail-archive.com/tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com/msg53808.html
and made sure the .png and .ini were copied to Program Files\The Bat!

--

Regards,
  Maggie

Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise
creatures, and cats like authors for the same reasons. -Robertson
Davies