Gunivortus Goos wrote:

GG>  my e-zines are coming in in html, that's a must, 'cause they weren't
readable when they're displayed in text-only.
GG> But the fontsize of the zines is so damm small, is it possible to get
GG> the fontsize of html messages get resized while tossing?

Possibly, if you're willing to enable smileys (and depending on what
you mean by "tossing").  It's an undocumented feature of The Bat! that
it will look for and parse a file named "txt2html.regexps" in TB!'s
program directory.  That file can contain a list of regular expression
search items and their replacement values.  TB! will apply these
replacements to any message body it displays.  For details of that
file see the thread at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/msg92290.html

This only works in the rich text/HTML viewer and only if you have
smileys enabled.

So, if you can find the font specifications in the raw HTML of your
e-zines you can probably devise txt2html.regexps entries to replace
them with more readable values.  It could be something as simple as:

(?i)font-size: 8px=font-size: 12px

though you'd probably want to make it more robust than that.  It's
possible that you can't devise a specific enough RegExp to alter your
e-zines without screwing up other unrelated emails, but that seems
unlikely.  I know this method works generally because I'm using it to
alter some HTML emails I receive.

If this isn't enough to get you going but you want to give it a try,
I'd be happy to try to help.  Folks that know regular expressions
better than I do will probably chip in as well.  We'd need to see
specific font specifications from the raw HTML.

--
George

Using The Bat! 3.85.03 on Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 2.