Hello MAU,

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:23:59 +0100 GMT (31/01/2007, 18:23 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

M> I don't trust URLs, but I trust on people I know. If I get a message
M> with URLs from someone I know, I will click on them whether they are
M> long, short, tiny or (perhaps) hidden by HTML (you know, 'click HERE').
M> I would have trusted on any links posted by Maxim. I don't know if I
M> would trust any posted by you though ;-)

Maxim didn't post tinyurls, but that's not your point.

While this is getting OT, I wonder why you go through all the trouble
to create a tinyurl in the first place. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Things You Would Never Know Without the Movies: It is always possible
to park directly outside any building you are visiting.