Hello Michael,

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

MR> Any other suggestions on filtering read messages would be appreciated.

Why don't you just filter them to their respective folders as soon as
they arrive in your inbox and then read them in situ in the folders. It
seems (unless I've completely misunderstood) that you filter all your
messages to various folders *after* reading anyway?

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html