Hello Michael,

Monday, April 30, 2007, 3:34:30 AM, among other things, you wrote:

MR> I'm not new to TheBat. I did notice this problem, though when messages were
MR> automatically moving after I checked them.

OK,  no  offence meant.  I assumed you might be new because of your question
about Read filters.

I  find  the  glitch  I mentioned a particular nuisance because of the way I
deal  with  some  of  my mail. To reduce the number of folders visible in my
folder tree I filter a group of messages together for my first resding. Then
they  are  moved  by  a  'Read' filter to an archive with associated virtual
folders for separating messages from individuals in the group. In some cases
where  I  do not want to archive all messages the Read filter only moves the
message if it is flagged.

Because I usually navigate using the spacebar I have customised the shortcut
'Ctrl+space' for flagging a message.

Hoping this may be of interest.

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v3.99.3 with AntispamSniper 2.0.0.4 ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2