Hello Tom,

On Thu, 31 May 2007 12:04:19 +1000 GMT (31/05/2007, 09:04 +0700 GMT),
Tom wrote:

T> one of my contacts is using an address that appears as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
T> in my header. His email address is normal like [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T> I am losing my hair trying to remove the underline before his first
T> name in my set up for email to him either as new email or replies.
T> I set up his details in address book without the underline and use the
T> following macro:Dear %ABOFromFName.

I hope you mean %ABTOFromFName.
                   ^
                   T missing above.

This macro will take the first name as it appears in the addressbook,
regardless of how it is typed in the incoming message (in case of
replies). So you will still have the typo in the AB.

If you already corrected it, check whether you have another entry for
this recipient, or whether you corrected it for the entry in which he
has another email address. TB chooses the AB-macros based on the email
address.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"How come we choose from just two people for president and 50 for Miss
America?"