Friday, June 1, 2007, Tom wrote:

> Also, I now copied the exact same entry in both macros for compose and
> reply %ABTOFromFName and the output is different. In compose I have as
> output Dear (blank), .... Kind Regards...

Yes, since there is nothing for the macro to take it's value from in a
new mail.
You probably want to use %ABToFirstName instead.

> whereas my reply has output Dear _Joe ...

Looks like the "first name" field in AB is _Joe. Change it to Joe

--
Urban

I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you
exactly which way it's coming.