Hello Roelof,

Not sure what you are referring to? Like this message here. I'm typing
in plain text but everything below what I'm typing is in HTML and
grayed out, and that goes to when I Reply as well. I have not changed
any of my settings. All I did was upgrade to the newest version and
the newer version changed something which I can't figure out. And why
does it always say Latin 9 (ISO) at the bottom? Every time I do a new
message or reply it changes it defaults to Latin. Bizarre.

 Tim                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]